Southern African Institute of Steel Construction (SAISC)
We have a vision of an Institute that is
- respected for its authority,
- productive, and
- dynamic and exciting,
and which serves all the South African people and companies providing steel-related products or services to the building and construction industry, so effectively that this industry becomes widely known as being characterised by:
- long term prosperity and growth as a result of pursuing the opportunities afforded by a healthy and growing demand for - its products and services,
- the quality of its products and services,
- the quality and skills of its people,
- innovation, and
- the ability to compete with any of its counterparts anywhere in the world.
We visualise an exceptional Institute, serving a very successful industry.
The mission of the SAISC is to promote the holistic vigour and prosperity of the people and companies in South Africa that provide steel-related products or services to the building and construction industry.
- Country: South Africa